Requirement of Medical Professional for the governmental Hospitals:
* General Surgeon.
* Pediatrician (Child Specialist).
* Physician (Internal Medicine).
* Medical Officer (GP) .
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PRELIMINARY APPROVAL & PRE-QUALIFICATION:
• CV (RESUME).
• PG Degree / Diploma Certificate, (for Specialist doctors only).
• PG Degree / Diploma – Mark Sheet, (for Specialist doctors only).
• PG Degree / Diploma – Registration Certificate, (for Specialist doctors only).
• MBBS Degree Certificate.
• Internship Certificate (12 months).
• MBBS Registration Certificate.
• Certificate of Good Standing.
• English Language Competency – IELTS (MINIMUM SCORE OF 6.0) or H.S.C or S.S.C.
• Experience, 2 Years 6 Months, Excluding Internship.
• Other Related documents.
• Passport copy (Color copy with 01-year Validity).
• Photo (Recent photo with white background).